Are There Other Topic Forums You Would Like To See At iMore?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Does iMore fill your needs for the forums you want to see and read or should there be other related topics to what is already here? If so what would you like to see talked about?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Myself as well but thought I would ask the question because more knowledge other than just iDevices never hurts as long as it does not take away from the main focus of the forum.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
There's more topics than I really need but there's never enough for everyone

I just would like to see them added as needed not just for the sake of making more

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Generally speaking, the current forums covers a large variety of topics - more than enough in my opinion. Of course, more will become available with the introduction of new Apple products & services. Now to specifically answer the question, no, there aren't any forum topics I'd like to see that aren't already available.

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
How about a section for Beta software? This is an issue close to my heart, as recently received an 'iMore infraction' for posting in the App/Software section about World of Tanks Blitz beta signup, and would mean less work for Moderators, so they can spend more time starting threads.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR