What Draws You To The iMore Forums On almost An Everyday Basis?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Besides the obvious of mostly owning an iDevice and coming to talk about it or complain....lol to the greatest people in any forum, What is your own reason for coming here?

Like me YES of course I own only 2 iDevices.... a 5S and iPad Mini with Retina but I love to talk about them and truly have met many good friends here that I would have to say many I would enjoy meeting in person that have common interests. This has become my home away from home and enjoy interacting with people from all over the world. :)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I like to share my opinions and knowledge to help others. I used to be an iMore ambassador but my work became too demanding. I still show up as much as I can to help out fellow Apple fans.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
A generally far more positive and welcoming community than just about every other forum I have experienced.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy hanging out here and discussing our iDevices. I also enjoy helping out other members every chance I get. It is like my second home as well. I've met some great people, who have become friends.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like associating with people who have the same love of technology that I have. Furthermore, I like the atmosphere here at iMore, and I like helping people get their Apple products working.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I like that I can interact with others. I can learn more about products that I own and also ones that I don't. I can help and ask for help. This place is like an amazing enclave of information that I love to waste time at work with!

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I love Apple and I love the community here at iMore and at Mobile Nations, which is why I volunteered to be a moderator, to give back to the community.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I find iMore to be one of the best Forums on the net. I come here to help and also learn from my fellow members as well as a place to enjoy some great company of like minded people

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
This is by far the most active, positive toned, friendliest forum I have come across. It's just good to share and read thought of like minded people. Every once in a while I'll discover something I did not know about iOS.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234