One of the more subtle yet potentially frustrating changes in iOS 7.1 is how the state of the shift key is displayed. Not only isn't it intuitively obvious which state the shift key is in *lowercase, Upper Case, or CAPS LOCK but it can be downright counter-intuitive to the point that you find yourself uncertain and guessing wrong more often than not. Granted, it could be a lot worse but it could also be a lot better. If you've installed iOS 7.1 and you're having trouble figuring out the shift key on your iPhone or iPad, here's a quick reference. (Share it with your friends. All your friends.)

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    03-10-2014 09:10 PM
    Looks nice, can't wait to use this keyboard once my iPad updates to 7.1
    03-10-2014 09:44 PM
    At first, the new shift key threw me off a bit, but that lasted for about a minute......I actually like the new look of the keyboard.
    03-10-2014 09:59 PM
    http://www.imore.com/sites/imore.com...?itok=7EPPD5U5

One of the more subtle yet potentially frustrating changes in iOS 7.1 is how the state of the shift key is displayed. Not only isn't it intuitively obvious which state the shift key is in *lowercase, Upper Case, or CAPS LOCK but it can be downright counter-intuitive to the point that you find yourself uncertain and guessing wrong more often than not. Granted, it could be a lot worse but it could also be a lot better. If you've installed iOS 7.1 and you're having trouble figuring out the shift key on your iPhone or iPad, here's a quick reference. (Share it with your friends. All your friends.)

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    I think it's simple. Black arrow is uppercase, white arrow is lower case, DOUBLE TAP white arrow and you get CAP LOCKS. Tap it again it goes back to lower case. Pretty simple IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly
    03-10-2014 11:50 PM