Samsung Galaxy S5 has a fingerprint swiper, hear-rate monitor, gold option, and... a 6-month lead on

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That thing is huge! And the colors are ugly in my opinion. Not interested...I had an s4 for 3 days and couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The camera bump in the back is not attractive at all.
Doing a Gold one is definitely an attempt to capture the same hype of the gold iPhone 5S but it doesn't look as good.
Design wise it seems like they just settled. Not even close to HTC One as far as looks.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The gold doesn't even look gold..looks more bronze to me. Samsung has never been anything special when it comes to the design of their phones(although I do like what they did with the Note 3), that being said I do like that they waterproofed it.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's a little bigger than the S4.
The thing is those Samsung's are not pocket friendly.
I'm really surprised that Samsung did bring more heat to the game.
Even though I'm not a Android user I can appreciate and like a attractive device.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Something about that back plate makes the phone look awkward. That is if it isn't black. As well as the bigger bezel on the front. Would like to play around with one though. I like the specs.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have too many questions........
Heart monitor? Are they targeting geriatric heart patients? Why would anyone want a heart monitor on their phone? Why not throw in a defibrillator to round out the package? :confused:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have too many questions........
Heart monitor? Are they targeting geriatric heart patients? Why would anyone want a heart monitor on their phone? Why not throw in a defibrillator to round out the package? :confused:

Well I do use a heart monitor app on my iPhone after I had a stent put in from my accident

It's useful

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen