As we install more and more apps on our iPhones and iPads, we get more and more notifications. And with notifications comes battery drain. So if you find yourself running out of battery life quicker than you'd like, it may be time to get a better handle on Notification Center. Here's how:

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    02-21-2014 09:50 AM
    Mhmmm... I'm starting to think that it is a myth.
    It seems like it doesn't even matter if I have turned on several apps, many apps or all of them.
    Turned on push notifications for 13 apps and still get 7 hours of usage, same as I have only turned on 6.
    I picked up a few apps for push before and tried to save my battery life but since I'm not paranoid about my battery life anymore I get the same hours of usage as before lol.

What really can help to save battery in the notification center is to not show notifications on the lock screen...
    02-21-2014 10:16 AM
    I think I'll be giving this a go....not really for battery savings though as the battery already gets me through a day but at home, the sound/vibrate will notify me and at work I turn off "vibrate on ring" and flip the silent switch the phone will appear dead in the water until I interact with it. Nice!
    02-21-2014 11:37 AM