What made you decide to try an Apple product?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My desire to find the best MP3 player led me to my first ever Apple product in the iPod 5th gen(late 2006). I absolutely loved it and when Apple announced the iPhone in 2007 I knew i would love it as it combined my iPod and phone into one.

Since then I've been an Apple fan(minus macs until recently). I just love the ecosystem and integration between my mbp, iPhone and soon to be iPad air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I remember it was kind of a quizzical but pleasant surprise... I had a Treo because I wanted the "do-it-all" device ("smartphone" was not a household word at the time) and the Treo seemed to have it all; in fact I figured it would be a waste of my time to stray but I also figured "why not" after the iPhone had been out a few months. So, in December 2007 I went to the good old local AT&T store and held it. And played with it. And I knew. It didn't have anywhere near the capacity or the features that it has now, but it blew the Treo away like an atom bomb; I might as well have never purchased the Treo--the iPhone killed it, incinerated it and left only a tiny trace of it in my mind. Since then I've been hooked on the iPhone, upgrading like clockwork every two years to get all the new features, but porting everything from my old phone to my new one every time. I did purchase a Mac Mini, but that functions only to do what the iPhone can't do well or yet, and as storage for my files and backups. I also purchased an iPad 2, which I enjoyed, but I traded that in when the iPhone 5S came out because even though it didn't double the storage capacity it does have the speed, lightness and ID sensor which was enough for me to make the jump from the 4S. I haven't been quizzically surprised like that first time, but I have been continually amazed and don't think I'll be switching to another manufacturer unless someone other than Apple designs a device that both fills my needs and blows everything else away.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I wanted a good media player. My first device was a iPod touch 2nd gen. I wore that thing out! It was so simple, yet very productive! That got me hooked, and now I'm a hard core apple fan! I've tried what the other company make, and it's crap compared to apple products! I'm starting dual enrollment soon, and I'll be buying a MacBook. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73