Paper breathes new life into your Facebook timeline

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded it, liked it.
But I can't replace the native app with paper 'cause it doesn't have push-notifications and some other features missing (tagging, poking,..)
I really like the design and maybe in future updates they'll integrate some features I need to replace the native app with it.

It has push notification
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391525083.584322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded it, liked it.
But I can't replace the native app with paper 'cause it doesn't have push-notifications and some other features missing (tagging, poking,..)
I really like the design and maybe in future updates they'll integrate some features I need to replace the native app with it.

I understand but it does have push notification just swipe down from the top choose settings and toggle it on it works great

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
After a weeks worth of use it's hard to say that's it FULLY replaced the native FB app. Mainly because you can't see events, for me (unless I'm missing something), but still a great app! My workaround has just been to view apps via my Mac.

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's strange I created an event yesterday and had a problem viewing it on paper the only way to find it was thru notifications I deleted the FB app but use the mobile web page when I need to get things done and can't get to my laptop

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's strange I created an event yesterday and had a problem viewing it on paper the only way to find it was thru notifications I deleted the FB app but use the mobile web page when I need to get things done and can't get to my laptop

Don't think it will be long before it is fully functional, had an update today.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods