Flappy Bird: What's your high score?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

flapping_wings_iphone_hero.jpg

Flappy Wings seems to have come out of nowhere to become the number one game on the App Store. With graphics that look straight out of Super Nintendo, a name that sounds like Tiny Wings, and gameplay that's as simple as it is insanely difficult, it's all anyone seems to be talking about right now, especially if they can get anything over a single-digit high score. Here's how it works ? tap to flap and try to avoid the pipes. Touch a pipe and it's game over. No doubt the simplicity and difficulty is what's made Flappy Wings a phenomenon. Nothing spreads by word of mouth faster than the things we love to hate (or hate to love?) I currently max out at 3 (yes, 3!) but I've seen people get double, even triple digit scores. (Devil dealers, all of them!) If you've tried Flappy Wing let me know ? where does it rate on your love to hate scale? And, most importantly ? what's your high score?

• Free - [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flappy-bird/id642099621?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download now[/URL]

Full story from the iMore Blog...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Pluck this plucking game this bird has serious issues

Pipe magnet plucking gonna pluck you you plucker

You pluck 🍺🍻🍸🍹🍹

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I made it to 22. I really catch my rhythm after a few drinks 😎

Update: just made it to 24!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
After 20 attempts to get past the first pipe and failed I was more than happy to delete it.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
After 20 attempts to get past the first pipe and failed I was more than happy to delete it.

That happened to me the first go round but I kept stabbing at it. Wanted to break my phone for a second. I don't like trying something and failing, I have to push harder then.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Download the game onto iTunes. That way you can still sync it to any device you have after he pulls the game. I still believe that this is either a marketing stunt or Nintendo sued him.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR