SwiftKey Note brings the power and precision of one of the worlds best virtual keyboards, along with the convenience of Evernote sync, to the iPhone and the iPad for the first time. SwiftKey is an incredibly intelligent virtual keyboard that's been winning fans on Android and getting embedded into devices for years. Since Apple doesn't allow third party keyboards out of apps, SwiftKey had to take their technology inside. So, why a note-taking app?
    Free - Download now

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    01-30-2014 09:30 AM
    Awesome keyboard, used it on android for a few years but kind or pointless for just one app in my opinion.
    01-30-2014 09:36 AM
    Awesome keyboard, used it on android for a few years but kind or pointless for just one app in my opinion.
    I've heard great things about the keyboard. But you're right why use it for one app.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    01-30-2014 09:43 AM
    I downloaded the app and I'm really liking it. The familiar text predictability is indeed present and working quite well. As of right now, it is a keeper and may replace the native notes app on my homescreen. I am not giving it access to my Evernote account, at least not now. The Drafts app is set up for that purpose. Anyway, I'm glad the developers made an iOS app for us to enjoy...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-30-2014 10:19 AM
    I also downloaded SwiftKey Note and so far its a keeper. I needed a good notekeeping app and this works for me
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-30-2014 10:32 AM
    I also downloaded SwiftKey Note and so far its a keeper. I needed a good notekeeping app and this works for me
    I hear ya. The more I use it, the more I like it...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-30-2014 10:40 AM
    Posted this in the comments, but wanted to add it here for discussion. I honestly hope that this happens...

If this is developed into a full API, i could definitely see developers offering swiftkey as an option in other 3rd party apps (like what Fleksy is trying to do). Once enough apps start offering swiftkey as an option, you won't be limited to a single app for using the improved keyboard, but rather a broad range of apps that all incorporate Swiftkey. If it gains enough traction, perhaps it could persuade Apple to look into system-wide keyboard replacements. Just from using Swiftkey note for a few minutes, the keyboard feels much higher quality than some of the other 3rd party options out there.
    Premium1 likes this.
    01-30-2014 11:45 AM
    I wish apple would allow third party keyboards outside of just the apps. Giving users options for keyboards is not going to detract from the user experience and may actually make it better for many.
    01-30-2014 12:02 PM
    Giving users options for keyboards is not going to detract from the user experience and may actually make it better for many.
    Up until today I would have disagreed with this part. I've never really seen a "good" implementation of a 3rd party keyboard in iOS.

With Swiftkey though, that's changed. I think the implementation is fantastic and would definitely not detract from the user experience.
    01-30-2014 12:07 PM
    Like the app but missing the swipe option.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    01-30-2014 01:11 PM
    I liked it on my S3. Going to check it out.
    01-30-2014 01:20 PM
    its a start I guess .
    01-30-2014 02:34 PM