Full disclosure: I live on my iPhone 5s. I'm on it almost constantly. I have very few problems with iMessage. I don't get a lot of crashes. And while I have a Nexus 5 when I'm on my iPhone I don't find myself missing much if any major functionality. (I am missing a bunch of minor stuff, but I'll address all that specifically in future posts Maybe I've molded myself to match the machine in hand. Maybe I'm just in the sweet spot Apple designed it to address. I don't know. What I do know for sure is that it's dumb to assume my experience and my use case translates to anyone and everyone else's. Pretty soon all phones will be smart phones, and given the many and diverse needs of billions of potential customers, no one device or feature set will fit them all. Bugginess is one thing, and absolutely has to be addressed. Expectations are something else, and those can only be managed. They're also two very different things, so lets address both!

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    01-18-2014 07:50 PM
    Yes, it is. I'm really enjoying iOS 7 on my iPhone, and although it is perfect, it's more than sufficient for my likes and needs.
    01-18-2014 09:08 PM
    I live on my 4S. IMO iOS7 is just awesome. Runs great and I'm not even thinking about an upgrade on my 4S. iOS7 does everything I need it to do.
    01-19-2014 12:38 PM
    I live on my 5S also & it does exactly what I need it to. It's simple & I never thought I would like a simple phone but it makes my life that much simpler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pr1nce likes this.
    01-19-2014 05:27 PM