T-Mobile's 'Get Out of Jail Free Card:' they'll pay your early termination fee to switch

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

T-Mobile's brash, outspoken CEO John Legere took the stage at CES today to unveil the latest phase of the company's successful "Uncarrier" program: what the company has billed as a "Get Out of Jail Free Card." T-Mobile will pay you as much as $650 per line to cover your early termination fees (ETFs), if you break contract and switch service from AT&T, Sprint or Verizon.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
i'm wondering if anyone has experience with TMO in the Los Angeles area and hopefully comparisons with Verizon. I currently have VZW and am thinking of switching and wonder if I'd lose too much coverage-wise to make the money savings worth the switch. I'd hate to have more of a headache for $50 savings.

Thanks in advance!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This is a pretty cool move by T-Mobile but didn't he just call AT&T desperate for doing something similar to this?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So by issuing credit does this mean you won't have a bill for a couple months so you can pay all those fees from your previous carrier ?
Also they make you trade In your phone so you use those credits to buy new phones ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR