This morning a jailbreak was released for iOS 7 by the evasi0n team that covers every device that can run iOS 7.0 all the way up to iOS 7.0.4. Even better, it's untethered. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Unfortunately, that's most likely the case here.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    kcerica likes this.
    12-22-2013 12:10 PM
    Good thing I don't jailbreak anymore.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 06:02 PM
    Good thing I don't jailbreak anymore.
    Out of curiosity what are the popular goodies that you get when you jailbreak

Is it all really worth it?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 06:39 PM
    Out of curiosity what are the popular goodies that you get when you jailbreak

Is it all really worth it?

No. I hate it because it crashes a lot. The only reason I got it was because my old iPhone 3G was outdated. It was the only other way I could get apps. It always gave me panic attacks when an error occurred and then I had to restore again. The only other reason was so I could unlock the phone for other networks.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 06:44 PM
    No. I hate it because it crashes a lot. The only reason I got it was because my old iPhone 3G was outdated. It was the only other way I could get apps. It always gave me panic attacks when an error occurred and then I had to restore again. The only other reason was so I could unlock the phone for other networks.
    Thanks😎

I would hate to lose iOS stability but the only thing that interests me is the access to the file system I miss that with Preware with webOS

Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 06:57 PM
    Yeah. iFile was nice. I got to edit a lot of things and fool around by tricking the iPhone into thinking it was running iOS 23.
    kataran likes this.
    12-22-2013 07:01 PM
    Thanks😎

I would hate to lose iOS stability but the only thing that interests me is the access to the file system I miss that with Preware with webOS

Stability hasn't been a huge issue since the iPhone 4 with jailbreak so once a new version of this jailbreak is released you shouldn't have to worry about losing stability
    DayThyme likes this.
    12-22-2013 07:14 PM
    iFile
    BiteSMS
    3G Unrestrictor

are three good reasons to jailbreak
    12-22-2013 07:15 PM
    iFile
    BiteSMS
    3G Unrestrictor

are three good reasons to jailbreak
    Interesting I'm on the ropes time will tell

12-22-2013 08:22 PM
    Interesting I'm on the ropes time will tell

Don't use this version of the JB. Highly advise against it. IMO
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 08:36 PM
    I second that, definitely wait for saurik to approve it
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 08:44 PM
    I second that, definitely wait for saurik to approve it
    seems like saurik was working with a different group of jailbreakers so will he approve it?
    12-22-2013 09:07 PM
    seems like saurik was working with a different group of jailbreakers so will he approve it?
    I'm not sure if he will just because of the lack of testing
    12-22-2013 09:12 PM
    Thanks😎

Just my personal experience with jail breaking was a lot of instability on my old 4S. Just didn't have the time to figure what the conflicts were with constant resprings. My 5S is super stable don't want to give that up.
    kataran likes this.
    12-22-2013 09:17 PM
    I'm not sure if he will just because of the lack of testing
    to me what this looks like is a rivalry b/t saurik and evasion. they seem not to want to be partnered with each other any more. saurik is partnering with other jailbreak teams and evasion is trying to provide for chinese language speakers by minimizing Cydia on the eve of the iPhone release by the largest chinese cellular provider.

I think the problem is that if you want to do business in china, you have to get in bed with the devil in the sense that the chinese have an economy that is built either on piracy or the sale of the labor of their citizens at slave wages. And they run over their citizens who seek a more open society with tanks. Yeah, the devil.
    12-22-2013 09:20 PM
    Mosts definitely like I said time will tell this is a big decision for all our members to make and I need to see real world testing first before I make that leap

Spencerdl likes this.
    12-22-2013 09:33 PM