Which keyboard can you type faster on - iOS 6 or iOS 7?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
In some apps that haven't been updated for iOS 7 do you feel like you can type faster with the older keyboard that was on iOS 6? I surely can type faster with the older keyboard. Thank you for your response. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In some apps that haven't been updated for iOS 7 do you feel like you can type faster with the older keyboard that was on iOS 6? I surely can type faster with the older keyboard. Thank you for your response. :)

Faster? I don't know. However, someone made a comment a while back about how the display seem to be a bit less responsive with iOS 7 than with iOS 6. I didn't at first, but I'm inclined to believe that person.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Faster? I don't know. However, someone made a comment a while back about how the display seem to be a bit less responsive with iOS 7 than with iOS 6. I didn't at first, but I'm inclined to believe that person.

Yeah. I'm experiencing that with iOS 7.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I actually feel faster on the IOS7 keyboard, though it's possibly also because I am more used to it now, vs the IOS6 keyboard (where I notice I mistype more words now in apps like tapatalk which still sport the old keyboard).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2