T-Mobile to offer unlimited talk and text sans data for $35

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I sorta have the opposite plan with T-Mobile, the "Walmart" plan (also available online, or WAS anyways), 30 per month for 100 anytime voice minutes only THAT's it (but I have a Verizon phone also), unlimited texts, and Unlimited Data, but after 5 GBs, slowed to EDGE, AND recently added 100 MBs of hotspot. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I guess if you talk a lot and don't need data this plan is ok. However, I believe AT&T's $25 prepaid plan is a better deal for those who text more than talk. Their plan includes 250 voice minutes along with unlimited text and MMS. AT&T also gives you the option to add data if you need it. Their coverage area is much larger than T-Mobiles which is another thing to consider when choosing a carrier and a plan.

Link: $25 Monthly Plan cell phone plans from AT&T

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I guess if you talk a lot and don't need data this plan is ok. However, I believe AT&T's $25 prepaid plan is a better deal for those who text more than talk. Their plan includes 250 voice minutes along with unlimited text and MMS. AT&T also gives you the option to add data if you need it. Their coverage area is much larger than T-Mobiles which is another thing to consider when choosing a carrier and a plan.

Link: $25 Monthly Plan cell phone plans from AT&T

I have a Verizon account with MUCH more voice time and unlimited data, twice the price though. ;)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I sorta have the opposite plan with T-Mobile, the "Walmart" plan (also available online, or WAS anyways), 30 per month for 100 anytime voice minutes only THAT's it (but I have a Verizon phone also), unlimited texts, and Unlimited Data, but after 5 GBs, slowed to EDGE, AND recently added 100 MBs of hotspot. :)

I had that until this week, when I jumped ship to Straight Talk...now unlimited everything for $45, but MUCH better coverage. T-Mobile was great at work for me but between home and there I could only get GPRS/Edge speeds. Now it's like I'm on AT&T again but at half the cost.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro