Amazon jumps on the Apple mocking bandwagon with latest Kindle Fire ad

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Apple mocking seems to be the hot trend among rival manufacturers of late, and the latest to jump on that bandwagon is Amazon with this, the latest ad for the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. Can you tell who it's parodying? As with all efforts in this regard, the point comes across that the rival tablet is somehow better than the iPad Air based on a smattering of hardware or software features.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I saw this commercial last night. I believe it was during a 60 Minutes interview with Jeff Bezos.

I like Amazon. I shop through them all the time and I have a Kindle Paperwhite. From what was said in the interview they break even on the Kindle Fire on purpose to keep the price lower. I'm sure it's a great device but in no way would it replace my iPad.
As far as the advertisement. I haven't seen any product bashing from Apple since the I'm a Mac I'm a PC campaign and that wasn't directed toward any particular company or computer.
All a consumer has to do is a little research to find out which tablet is truly best for them. But companies that bash don't want you do that. They want you to believe their commercials which may be true. Lighter and cheaper doesn't mean it's the best tablet. Just lighter and cheaper. A spiral notebook is also lighter and cheaper.

#Naked Tuesday

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2