Control Center: The ultimate guide

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

Control Center, which launched with iOS 7, makes it easier than ever to toggle Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, and Orientation Lock, to adjust brightness, to control media playback, to get to AirDrop, and AirPlay, and turn on flashlight, and to get to Timer, Calculator, and Camera. It sounds simple because it is, but there are still a few tricks and settings worth knowing about!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hands down the best feature on iOS it's so handy I use it so much don't know how we lived without it

Sent from my iPhone 5

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
[url]http://www.imore.com/sites/imore.com/files/styles/620w620h/public/field/image/2013/06/control_center_iphone_hero.jpg?itok=tc6jlP17[/URL]

Control Center, which launched with iOS 7, makes it easier than ever to toggle Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, and Orientation Lock, to adjust brightness, to control media playback, to get to AirDrop, and AirPlay, and turn on flashlight, and to get to Timer, Calculator, and Camera. It sounds simple because it is, but there are still a few tricks and settings worth knowing about!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

I totally agree. I use it daily! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR