It appears that Apple may not have had much to do with Rockstar's decision to sue Google over patents relating to search. Many expressed disappointment in the companies bankrolling Rockstar, which include Apple, Microsoft, and BlackBerry, that they would use their patents in this manner.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    11-21-2013 03:40 PM
    This was an interesting story because while I do believe what the CEO says I don't think alot of other people will. They will think it's PR to get the negative off of Apple but what I don't understand is like the whole China labor issue it's not like Apple is the only company in the Rockstar group. So why is it that they are the only ones getting the blame?
    11-22-2013 04:11 PM
    Sure Apple isn't involved... LOL
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-22-2013 04:36 PM
    This was an interesting story because while I do believe what the CEO says I don't think alot of other people will. They will think it's PR to get the negative off of Apple but what I don't understand is like the whole China labor issue it's not like Apple is the only company in the Rockstar group. So why is it that they are the only ones getting the blame?
    Agreed. I didn't hear any media coverage of Microsoft's involvement in Rockstar.
    11-23-2013 09:11 AM