Poor iPhone 14 Plus sales means the iPhone mini should make a comeback

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Poor iPhone 14 sales could be because customers are more interested in the iPhone 14 Pro models since shipping times for the latter had fallen to after Christmas?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
This year was very likely the greatest differentiator year of any. One would have to believe Apple as a business has a screw loose to believe the Pro models just accidentally was the big seller. SOC, Display, Always On, Camera, build materials to the big media splash surprise, Dynamic Island. IMHO Apple made it just a bit too obvious but hey, they know their business a lot better than me. My guess is they saw the smartphone market ebbing for 2023 and targeted increased ASP via emphasis on the most premium model.
If the 14 Plus sales numbers are even true (there are so many false stories none of it should be believed) and it caused factory order changes, factually every year Apple has to change the factory order mix. There’s nothing factual to show this year is any different. And The idea that mini is coming back because of 14 plus sales rumors (unless mini comes in a lessened version called the SE) is a bit comical.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner