Belkin's new product promises to remove earwax from the first-, second-, and third-generation AirPods only. Full story from the iMore Blog...
    12-01-2022 08:40 AM
    It's interesting that they didn't make a kit for the AirPods Pro.
    Up_And_Away likes this.
    12-01-2022 09:27 AM
    It's interesting that they didn't make a kit for the AirPods Pro.
    It is interesting as AirPods Pro is likely the biggest seller by a lot. My guess is the driver is slightly inset on the Pro. Just cannot have users sticking cleaning tip “inside”.
    But Kudos to Belkin, the driver inside the AirPod/a TWEB is certainly not tough at steel. The paperwork that comes with it must include repeated loud bold print stating “be careful!!”.
    FWIW, I use alcohol swab on my AirPods Pro 1 and now 2. I keep a fan next to it, quick swab then fast dry with the fan(very light and careful over the driver screen). I doubt this is the recommended cleaning method but I haven’t yet had a problem.
    12-02-2022 01:56 AM