At The New York Times DealBook summit on Wednesday, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg had words for both Apple and Elon Musk. Full story from the iMore Blog...
    11-30-2022 05:30 PM
    11-30-2022 08:50 PM
    Of course he did!
    LOL!
    It’d be news if he said “their App Store is incredible! I hope ours is just as good and successful”.
    Even bigger news would be them saying the truth. “We hate Apple, we hate their ecosystem, we hate they do it their own way, we hate that their users love them, we hate they are the most successful, we hate that they don’t allow us to easily record user actions on an iPhone especially by letting us put apps on iPhones without going through the App Store. But the biggest reason we hate those SOBs the most? We want to be just like them”.
    Just_Me_D and Annie_M like this.
    12-01-2022 03:16 AM
    LOL!
    It’d be news if he said “their App Store is incredible! I hope ours is just as good and successful”.
    Even bigger news would be them saying the truth. “We hate Apple, we hate their ecosystem, we hate they do it their own way, we hate that their users love them, we hate they are the most successful, we hate that they don’t allow us to easily record user actions on an iPhone especially by letting us put apps on iPhones without going through the App Store. But the biggest reason we hate those SOBs the most? We want to be just like them”.
    Out-friggin’-standing! This is awesome!
    Annie_M and Up_And_Away like this.
    12-01-2022 08:39 AM
    LOL!
    Love this!!!!
    Up_And_Away likes this.
    12-01-2022 10:33 AM
    LOL!

I would love to see that
    Up_And_Away likes this.
    12-01-2022 11:31 AM