Twitter CEO Elon Musk says he will "go to war" with Apple over the 30% cut it takes from Twitter Blue subscriptions. Full story from the iMore Blog...
    11-28-2022 02:30 PM
    Best of luck Elon, can’t wait for epic games 2.0.
    11-28-2022 03:03 PM
    Oh noooo... he will need to stand in line!
    11-28-2022 03:54 PM
    Have fun Elon... I'll be here with my popcorn watching the show!
    Just_Me_D and Annie_M like this.
    11-28-2022 05:12 PM
    I’d like to see Apple blocking Twitter for at least a day for each nonsense remark, a week for a threat, etc,etc …
    11-30-2022 08:31 AM
    As stated before, Musk is marketing Twitter as a free speech social network as well as keeping his name relevant. It’s a tactic that is working for him. We see proof of it every day here at iMore. Bloggers are eagerly reporting his activities to garner clicks and views and they’re getting it.

Besides, the advantage he has is the fact that there is no other service like Twitter. and too many people and organizations depend on Twitter to get information out to the masses quickly and efficiently.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 12-02-2022 at 09:12 PM.
    bgl321 likes this.
    11-30-2022 08:51 AM
    @Just_Me_D makes a great point. Relevance seems to be important to many people, for a wide variety of reasons. Celebrities, who have crowed the loudest need to be visible and relevant. It's my opinion that the limelight is addicting, and staying relevant feeds that addiction. So when they threaten to leave something "on principle", it's really hard to believe them, because many don't follow through, and those that do, often return when things have calmed down. Businesses also need to stay relevant, and they need Twitter as well. And of course, there are the bloggers and writers who are fishing/phishing for the reader's attention.. .and their bait is "clickable".
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-30-2022 11:18 AM
    As stated before, Musk is marketing Twitter as a free speech social network as well as keeping his name relevant. It’s a tactic that is working for him. We see proof of it every day here at iMore. Bloggers are eagerly reporting his activities to garner clicks and views and they’re getting it.

Besides, the advantage he has is the fact that there is no other service like Twitter. and too many people and organizations depend on Twitter to get information out to the masses quickly and efficiently.
    I think Musk is doing a wonderful job with Twitter. I don't think he's trying to be relevant. He was relevant before buying Twitter. The writers at iMore seem to be trying to make him look bad. If you haven't seen The Twitter Files he released yesterday, you should. It's horrifying what they have done! And there's more to come.
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-03-2022 12:07 PM
    I think Musk is doing a wonderful job with Twitter. I don't think he's trying to be relevant. He was relevant before buying Twitter. The writers at iMore seem to be trying to make him look bad. If you haven't seen The Twitter Files he released yesterday, you should. It's horrifying what they have done! And there's more to come.
    I’ve seen some of the information contained therein and you’re right, it’s horrific. With that being said, far too many people will discard it as misinformation and will never accept it as true.
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-03-2022 12:21 PM
    That’s pretty funny.
    12-03-2022 06:05 PM