The iPhone SE 4's bigger screen might not be quite as big as rumored

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
The home button is just a handful of steps from the feature graveyard. The recent paragon of the home button, the iPad, is now gone. The writing is on the wall, the new SE will mark the end. Once the iPad 9 and last model SE sell out, that’ll be the funeral for the home button.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The home button is just a handful of steps from the feature graveyard. The recent paragon of the home button, the iPad, is now gone. The writing is on the wall, the new SE will mark the end. Once the iPad 9 and last model SE sell out, that’ll be the funeral for the home button.

I agree, but personally, I'm dreading the day my husband has to get a new iPhone, because he wants the home button. SIGH!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I agree, but personally, I'm dreading the day my husband has to get a new iPhone, because he wants the home button. SIGH!

Funny Annie but true. My ex held onto her 6+ until midway through the iPhone 13 cycle. She almost seemed nervous about not having a home button. To be fair, the home button does a lot (depending on what screen or app you're in) as well as the fingerprint scanner is a gesture one gets extremely used to comfortable with. Moving to all gesture and FaceID took her a while to adjust to.

If my experience holds true with you, when he does go to 'no home button' device, you will be his user support resource for a few months :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh