Report: Apple increases iPhone 14 OLED order to 150 million, BOE struggling

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait to finally be able to bid farewell to my 13 Pro Max and this hideous notch.

Hideous? I don’t mind the notch. I never understood the angst over it. But I also love my iPhone 13 pro max and I plan on using it for another couple years before I upgrade again.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hideous? I don’t mind the notch. I never understood the angst over it. But I also love my iPhone 13 pro max and I plan on using it for another couple years before I upgrade again.

What color iPhone are you sporting?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If the notch is unappealing to someone then I can’t imagine why they’d opt to buy an iPhone. But I believe Apple has sold about, near to, 55 million iphones per quarter the last 4 quarters. Most of them will presumably be with a notch. It’s fair to conclude there are many tens of millions who do not find the notch an eye sore.
In terms of Apple’s display order, this drum gets beaten ad nauseum. My favorite is a writer at Bloomberg who loves to state her sources say there’s been a big iPhone production cut or similar every few months. File the bullish 150 million display order with Bloomberg’s bearish claims. Apple’s production orders are hush hush.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox