Elon Musk says he'll let Donald Trump back on Twitter if his buyout happens

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
President Trump was banned due to accusations and the fact that he spoke freely and in opposition of the so-called popular opinion/ viewpoint.

Over the years I’ve seen a group of people travel the country to areas where having pride in America is great. Those same people get a permit to stage a protest and then proceed to spit on, trample on and burn the American flag. The citizens witnessing the deliberate taunting had to suppress their anger with all their might.

People agreed that although the acts were hard to take, they had the right to express themselves. Some people went as far as to call it a testament to America’s freedom.

Likewise, I’ve seen a group of people travel the country, acquire permits to protest in front of Churches. They spat on, trampled on and burned the Holy Bible usually during the time when people were driving onto Church property or exiting the Church property.

Everyone agreed that although the acts were hard to take, they had the right to express themselves.

Yet, when certain people with unpopular views are invited to speak on college campuses or in a city park where they acquired a permit to do so, certain segments of the population go out of their way to either prevent the person from speaking or participate in acts of violence - even to the point of threatening their families - to prevent the person from speaking. Of course those same people were the ones calling what the flag and Holy Bible burners did a testament to America’s freedom.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner