Netflix dominates streaming on iPhone with 21 million users, study reveals

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t have any stats to show, but I suspect a majority of those are teenagers and middle school aged kids.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m 41 and a ½ and I stream Netflix from time to time on my iPhone.
As a matter of fact, I’ll be doing so today, while I’m on the bus to the wellness center

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I’m sure they’ll be some but I think you’re generally spot on. Even the Pro Max is too small (especially as one ages, for better or worse) requiring it held up close to the face for 30 to 60 to 90 mins. Not saying it can’t be done or some won’t find it enjoyable enough — but the usage experience isn’t going to be great.
For mobile shows and movies watching, I’m guessing 30+ years and higher are an iPad/tablet using group when not using a TV.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I’m 41 and a ½ and I stream Netflix from time to time on my iPhone.
As a matter of fact, I’ll be doing so today, while I’m on the bus to the wellness center

Exactly, I stream Netflix all of the time at airports. It's a lifesaver for long layovers. It's not like I'm watching Netflix on my phone while I am at the house or hotel.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
LOL , I never watch movies on my iPhone.
Just because it's streamed from the phone doesn't mean that it's watched on the phone. Many users just cast the movie from the phone to the TV. It's being actually watched on a TV screen even though usage is from the phone. So it's theoretically possible for a user to use their phone 100% of the time to watch Netflix without ever having to use the phone screen.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just because it's streamed from the phone doesn't mean that it's watched on the phone. Many users just cast the movie from the phone to the TV. It's being actually watched on a TV screen even though usage is from the phone. So it's theoretically possible for a user to use their phone 100% of the time to watch Netflix without ever having to use the phone screen.

No kidding. And as my statement says, "I never watch movies ON MY iPhone". Key words 'ON MY', however thanks for the information.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
No kidding. And as my statement says, "I never watch movies ON MY iPhone". Key words 'ON MY', however thanks for the information.

Read my entire statement and point out where I mentioned that you did or did not watch movies on YOUR PHONE. "Thanks for the information". Reading is fundamental.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Read my entire statement and point out where I mentioned that you did or did not watch movies on YOUR PHONE. "Thanks for the information". Reading is fundamental.

Yeah, however you quoted my statement. Listen I'm not going back and forth with you. It appears that you like to start stuff and I'm not the one. Response not necessary.
Have a nice day.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

When you started your comment with "Just because...", it sounded like you were insinuating something. He never said anything about casting. I think you were just adding info about what some people do. Writing is fundamental.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
When you started your comment with "Just because...", it sounded like you were insinuating something. He never said anything about casting. I think you were just adding info about what some people do. Writing is fundamental.

EXACTLY.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73