Depending on which iPad Air configuration you're eyeing up, you could end up in iPad Pro territory in terms of price so is it worht punting for the Pro model anyway? We'll help you decide.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    03-09-2022 11:51 AM
    I got the iPad Air 4 when it launched. Almost paid off. Just am keeping it. I just got the iMac 24 desktop last Saturday
    Up_And_Away likes this.
    03-09-2022 09:43 PM
    Imho unless you have a specific functional need for the Pro or you’re fortunate enough to have plenty of discretionary $$$ to spend to always get the very best, Air 5 is the hands down choice. Except for the SOC and screen size, I’m assuming Mini 6 and Air 5 will have mimic specs. As a Mini 6 owner I can say Air 5 be very very good all the way around. The display is definitely not as good as Pro or the speakers or connectivity (no FaceID), however, the Air 5/Mini 6 still delivers very good quality on the specs. But getting the M1, that was surprising and a bit puzzling. But one tech reviewer pointed out — besides insane power — having the M1 probably sees Air 6 getting iPad OS thru 2030 while being able to handle intensive tasks likely to that year. At 599$? that is an incredible value and imho currently the best tablet value on the market.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-10-2022 02:01 AM
    It really depends upon people's individual needs. When I was looking at "new" iPads last fall, I chose the iPad Air 4, because it was everything and more than I needed! Of course, the iPad Pros will always be compelling, but when it came down to spending the money, I couldn't justify getting a Pro. I am very happy with my Air 4 and expect to keep it for several years.
    03-10-2022 08:22 AM