During challenging times, should we be discussing the next iPhone?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What happened with letting the readers decide what they want to read?

Truth is if you don’t publish it, readers will go somewhere elsewhere for coverage.

Last edited:

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Well we’re in pandemics for 2 years now, and Africa is facing war for some decades. I really feel sorry for what’s happening in Ukraine (believe me, I really am) but I cannot see how this makes the world so terribly worst than it was two weeks ago. Certainly worst, but…

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am very sad about what is happening in the Ukraine, but I do not think that it’s wrong to discuss different things including new iPhones. When there’s even a whisper of controlling the narrative, I become very uncomfortable.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I think we can discuss both.
There are many things going on in the world right now. Somehow we need to maintain a balance which means discussing things like iPhones while keeping in mind what is happening in places like Ukraine. That’s what makes us human.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think we can discuss both.
There are many things going on in the world right now. Somehow we need to maintain a balance which means discussing things like iPhones while keeping in mind what is happening in places like Ukraine. That’s what makes us human.

Agreed.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
For curiosity’s sake; What would imore publish if they were to ignore apple and the iPhone?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods