Apple has revealed that it has fixed a bug in iOS 15.2 that saw a small number of users have their Siri recordings kept and reviewed despite opting out.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    02-09-2022 08:00 AM
    Our data is never safe. It doesn't matter who it is. All of these companies are negligent with our data so we must ourselves remain diligent if you care about the security of your data.
    02-09-2022 01:58 PM
    Our data is never safe. It doesn't matter who it is. All of these companies are negligent with our data so we must ourselves remain diligent if you care about the security of your data.
    I sometimes wish I had the skills to thoroughly analyse the workings of my phone and pad. I do not, so apart from closing down anything that is potentially too generous with my data, to a great extent I have to rely on Apple to do as best they can, considering the requirements of business practice.
    02-11-2022 06:32 AM
    I sometimes wish I had the skills to thoroughly analyse the workings of my phone and pad. I do not, so apart from closing down anything that is potentially too generous with my data, to a great extent I have to rely on Apple to do as best they can, considering the requirements of business practice.
    I think this is all we can do when we utilize technology hardware and services from these companies. As soon as we create an account, our data is consumed. So we have to trust the holder to take caution with that data.

Company after company, time and time again, prove to us they can't be completely trusted. But that is the risk we assume by enjoying the devices and services we enjoy.
    02-11-2022 05:34 PM