Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
FYI- if you guys don't know about this, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrunioydAXI6z5yuJIHk-0Q

They announced their last episode in December, but they are developing something new. So there will still be an opportunity in the future.

Say what?!

I thought they haven’t released an episode since mid-December.
982e2bd4024a49eb481bfd8fbcff4624.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Say what?!

I thought they haven’t released an episode since mid-December.
982e2bd4024a49eb481bfd8fbcff4624.jpg

They haven’t. And after I posted this here I watched part of the one in December and they announced that that podcast was ending but they are in the middle of planning on something new. But it won’t be on YouTube unfortunately it will be on Nebula which you can get through subscription. I went ahead and subscribed because it was only 12 bucks a year. And actually subscribe to CuriosityStream stream and then you get Nebula as a bonus for no extra charge. So sorry for the miss information but they are still working together which is a good thing. And if you haven’t seen any of their shows or podcasts from the past year they’re really good.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
They haven’t. And after I posted this here I watched part of the one in December and they announced that that podcast was ending but they are in the middle of planning on something new. But it won’t be on YouTube unfortunately it will be on Nebula which you can get through subscription. I went ahead and subscribed because it was only 12 bucks a year. And actually subscribe to CuriosityStream stream and then you get Nebula as a bonus for no extra charge. So sorry for the miss information but they are still working together which is a good thing. And if you haven’t seen any of their shows or podcasts from the past year they’re really good.

They have. Looking at the YouTube channel, there are two additional episodes.

I might take the plunge on CuriosityStream + Nebula once I cancel my Netflix subscription. Their latest pricing increase makes it very enticing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner