Apple just fired the person behind the #AppleToo movement

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I thought that was a given! I’m old school though. Or maybe just old.
I’m 38 and feel very old. I’m right on the cusp of gen-x and feel the same as you about this situation.

This country has become a racket because somehow people feel that their opinions MUST be heard and on a platform. Like we’re supposed to care.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I’m 38 and feel very old. I’m right on the cusp of gen-x and feel the same as you about this situation.

This country has become a racket because somehow people feel that their opinions MUST be heard and on a platform. Like we’re supposed to care.

38 is young! I’m 55 and on the older end of Gen X. It’s good to know thirty somethings get it.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I come from a generation where there were jobs galore, and you could get the sack for an “insolent” expression on your face. If you wanted to keep your job you didn’t take out an advertisement slating your employer, in fact most newspapers wouldn’t take such a thing ! So to me this is just well deserved employment suicide.
It is often said but rarely listened to, that everyone has the right to speak out, but if there are consequences they belong to the speaker.

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site

I mean I’m 35 and I feel this way …

Although I also feel like everybody just needs to sit down and chill out lately

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner