Sharing is caring: Give your health data to your family and your doctor

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
It most benefits those with comorbidities who must keep a close eye on their health. Giving their doctor this up to date information can lead to better outcomes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
“Caring is sharing the cake and the crumbs” ~ Michael Jackson

In other words, share when you have a lot as well as when you don’t.

With that being said, some things should remain private and the more we fight for that privacy the harder governments, ad agencies and various factions fight to have access to it and believe me, they are not thinking of your best interest when their stockpiling your information.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
“Caring is sharing the cake and the crumbs” ~ Michael Jackson

In other words, share when you have a lot as well as when you don’t.

With that being said, some things should remain private and the more we fight for that privacy the harder governments, ad agencies and various factions fight to have access to it and believe me, they are not thinking of your best interest when their stockpiling your information.

While I agree with not giving away unnecessary information to people/organizations/governments, this is about your doctor having vital information about your health so they can better care for you. It’s also an opt in so it’s given with intent. We have to find a secure and workable balance in technology between helpful and intrusive. Not an easy task.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Doesn’t really make any sense to me
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member