Apple's first event of the fall is nearly upon, so which product are you most excited for?

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    09-11-2021 12:12 PM
    Apple's first event of the fall is nearly upon, so which product are you most excited for?

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    Although I don’t have any plans to purchase it, I’m looking forwarded to seeing what the new iPhone will contain spec-wise. I don’t have any interest in the other products on the list.
    09-11-2021 12:42 PM
    Although I don’t have any plans to purchase it, I’m looking forwarded to seeing what the new iPhone will contain spec-wise. I don’t have any interest in the other products on the list.
    Me too ! not that most new features ever get used by me, I think that split screen was the last I was interested in, and that is pretty poor in use. Oh and the various forms of Hi Fi were interesting until I realised that they don’t work without the lavish application of MONEY !
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-11-2021 04:47 PM
    I am actually excited for the the new apple watch and the new design. might even consider getting one since I have the Apple Watch 3 series which still does the job but new Apple Watch will look better with my iPhone 12 Pro max
    Just_Me_D and aximtreo like this.
    09-11-2021 07:21 PM
    If the Apple Watch had new health features in it, I would for sure have upgraded my Series 4. As it is, my watch is blemish free and I guess i'll keep it for another year if no health feature upgrades this year.

I'm most excited to upgrade my 11 Pro Max to a 13 Pro Max and my iPad 9.7" for a new iPad Air.
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-11-2021 08:17 PM
    I plan on keeping my 12 Pro Max in Pacific Blue for another year, but the new Apple Watch 7 has caught my eye so I will most likely upgrade from my AW4 during the coming year.
    09-12-2021 01:40 AM