Don't buy this Apple product this year

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Definitely food for thought... my iPad is getting old as well... older actually than my Watch. I'll have to wait and see.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I was considering buying one for the alleged new health features, but those got stymied some time back, so I will most likely stuck with my series 4 for another year.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really wasn’t considering a new Watch, but the information contained in the article would not have played a role if I were planning on getting one. I mean, the medical feature, at this point in “my” life, isn’t important and I’m a person who wears my  watch all day every day.

Of course, my usage differs from many others so I can understand why some would consider passing on it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I both got the series 6 as anniversary gifts to each other. While I’d love a watch to monitor BG levels, I don’t see how that’s possible without a needle.

So for now I’ll stay with the series 6 and the FreeStyle Libre.

andrefut

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
To begin, I just bought a MacBook in order to familiarize myself with the surroundings, and I must confess that I'm intrigued. I've also confirmed the purchase of an iMac. In recent years, I've acquired a love for Macs. Although I will never pay for a replacement!

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Well, I have an  Watch 3 that really needs a replacement. So I probably will buy the new series 7 and stick with it for some 3-4 years again. If some feature really important to me would be released in this time window, so I’ll sell it and buy the new one. If I keep waiting for the perfect watch (or phone, notebook, or whatever) I would never buy them. That’s how I see this question, at least…

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2