According to Apple's website, the retail location will remain closed to customers through the rest of the week.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    08-19-2021 05:30 PM
    Zeroism at its finest.
    08-19-2021 05:30 PM
    According to Apple's website, the retail location will remain closed to customers through the rest of the week.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    The question is this - is being “exposed” to COVID mean they’re infected with it does it or they were found to have been recently in the presence of someone who has been diagnose as having it?
    08-19-2021 07:07 PM
    I take it as the employees were exposed to someone close with the virus and have to quarantine and be tested .
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-20-2021 01:41 AM
    I take it as the employees were exposed to someone close with the virus and have to quarantine and be tested .
    Normally you don't quarantine, unless you test positive. I've likely been "exposed" several times at different places. But haven't gotten sick or tested positive. There just wasn't enough info on this report.
    08-20-2021 03:48 PM
    Normally you don't quarantine, unless you test positive. I've likely been "exposed" several times at different places. But haven't gotten sick or tested positive. There just wasn't enough info on this report.
    Right.
    08-21-2021 03:09 AM
    What I don’t understand is that even if a vaccinated person tests positive, why the hell is that person required to quarantine? To protect who?
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    08-21-2021 09:57 AM
    What I don’t understand is that even if a vaccinated person tests positive, why the hell is that person required to quarantine? To protect who?
    I guess everyone

08-21-2021 11:19 AM
    To protect another vaccinated person from getting a cold?
    08-21-2021 11:47 AM
    To protect another vaccinated person from getting a cold?
    Apparently
    08-21-2021 11:51 AM
    Apparently
    I love how I was duped into getting vaccinated to help stop all the nonsense.

When they recommend me to get a 3rd shot, I’ll pass.
    08-21-2021 01:52 PM

You aren’t the only one .

I think the 5th shot is my limit.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    08-21-2021 02:02 PM
    My husband got a phone call yesterday from a contact tracer. Someone in his office has contracted Covid. So he is now officially in quarantine until next Friday. I’m wondering what I’m supposed to do! I’m going to call my boss tomorrow and have a little conversation but the semester starts on Monday and we are crazy busy. I could do some work from home but it’s just such a pain in the butt.
    08-21-2021 02:44 PM
    My husband got a phone call yesterday from a contact tracer. Someone in his office has contracted Covid. So he is now officially in quarantine until next Friday. I’m wondering what I’m supposed to do! I’m going to call my boss tomorrow and have a little conversation but the semester starts on Monday and we are crazy busy. I could do some work from home but it’s just such a pain in the butt.
    Nothing. Just go about your business.
    Annie_M and Ledsteplin like this.
    08-21-2021 03:12 PM
    Why would you need to do anything? It'll pass.
    Annie_M and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-21-2021 05:30 PM

Yeah. Ignore the pandemic. Smart move.
    08-21-2021 07:11 PM
    Why would you need to do anything? It'll pass.
    Or someone will die from it. Either or.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-21-2021 07:12 PM
    It’s an endemic now. Live with it.
    08-21-2021 07:49 PM
    Such is life.
    08-21-2021 07:52 PM
    Apparently to protect those who refuse to get vaccinated. I guess they have rights too????
    08-22-2021 09:03 AM
    Apparently to protect those who refuse to get vaccinated. I guess they have rights too????
    Yes, it’s their right to choose not to be vaccinated. Why is that our problem?
    08-22-2021 09:42 AM
    There are some people who unable to get the vaccine for medical reasons.
    scruffypig likes this.
    08-22-2021 09:51 AM
    There are some people who unable to get the vaccine for medical reasons.
    I’m sure there are. They are vastly outnumbered by people who actually have the choice. I don’t care for the latter or their well-being.
    08-22-2021 10:01 AM
    This is how it is now. Either we live in fear and point fingers, or we accept it and live our lives as we had been before this started. Maybe it will fizzle out, maybe it won't. The survival rate is extremely high. Just like with the flu.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-22-2021 12:10 PM
    Someone may die from the flu as well. Are we supposed to stop living out of fear? So we quarantine if we think we were around someone who was around someone who may have had a virus? Not me. I choose to go on living my life without all the fear. I get a flu shot every year, and I'm fully vaccinated against Covid. I only wear a mask to my doctors office, because they require it. Those are my choices.
    BreakingKayfabe and Just_Me_D like this.
    08-22-2021 12:29 PM
44 12