Apple Store shuts down after 20 employees exposed to COVID-19

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I take it as the employees were exposed to someone close with the virus and have to quarantine and be tested .

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I take it as the employees were exposed to someone close with the virus and have to quarantine and be tested .

Normally you don't quarantine, unless you test positive. I've likely been "exposed" several times at different places. But haven't gotten sick or tested positive. There just wasn't enough info on this report.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Normally you don't quarantine, unless you test positive. I've likely been "exposed" several times at different places. But haven't gotten sick or tested positive. There just wasn't enough info on this report.

What I don’t understand is that even if a vaccinated person tests positive, why the hell is that person required to quarantine? To protect who?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What I don’t understand is that even if a vaccinated person tests positive, why the hell is that person required to quarantine? To protect who?

I guess everyone

e76c88900846496b414504c2803315ee.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My husband got a phone call yesterday from a contact tracer. Someone in his office has contracted Covid. So he is now officially in quarantine until next Friday. I’m wondering what I’m supposed to do! I’m going to call my boss tomorrow and have a little conversation but the semester starts on Monday and we are crazy busy. I could do some work from home but it’s just such a pain in the butt.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My husband got a phone call yesterday from a contact tracer. Someone in his office has contracted Covid. So he is now officially in quarantine until next Friday. I’m wondering what I’m supposed to do! I’m going to call my boss tomorrow and have a little conversation but the semester starts on Monday and we are crazy busy. I could do some work from home but it’s just such a pain in the butt.

Nothing. Just go about your business.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Why would you need to do anything? It'll pass.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox