Would an Apple subscription for premium apps work?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple didn't offer anything for non-gamers. I'd like to see a subscription bundle of premium photo editing apps. After checking out Arcade, most of the games are similar. Just a bunch of fighting games. There's only a couple games that interest me. When my free year is over, I won't subscribe.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Not for me. I don’t like this subscription-apps trend, and I bought so many apps since I began using iPhones, back in 2007 (yes we didn’t have AppStore yet back then) that I cannot think in any apps I really need that I didn’t buy yet. That’s one of my favorite iPhone apps ecosystem characters besides. That I can simply buy whatever I want, instead of have to pay every single month or have to see annoying ads every single time I need an app.

So, again, not for me.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
No, Apple is not going to con me into paying endlessly for apps that I can get for free or pay numpence once for ! Most of the apps on my iphone/pad are rarely used, I will not pay to keep them. If I have to dump apps, because of this, Apple must be made to realise that it’s products are lessening in their utility,and therefore will have to be cheaper to reflect that.