Getting 'No Service' with iOS 14.7.1? You aren't alone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Honestly every now & then I’ll have an issue, as well as a few of us in the house that are on Verizon. My daughter & her husband on Tmo haven’t had an issue AFAIK.

svknet

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
My iPhone 8 Plus fall down along with charger while charging, and charger pin broke and got stuck in charging socket. After that phone started displaying "No Service" for VI SIM (India). I tried another provider Airtel SIM, but same issue. Phone was upgraded to 14.7.1 few days ago.

Occasionally network is displayed, but for most part of the day, it displays "No Service". I am not sure whether its 14.7.1 issue which could be fixed by update from Apple, or whether its hardware issue.

I had visited Apple Service Center, but they said hardware fix could cost from INR 5K to 15K depending upon which part needs to be replaced (IC or whole board). They did not had hardware available for iPhone 8 Plus and asked me to visit another Service Center.

Last edited:

amandaewriting

Sep 2, 2021
Visit site
I’ve been having issues with mobile data for sure. I’m on Verizon and had to switch it to 3G to get it working again, but I still can’t use LTE. This seems to have happened with the last update or perhaps the one prior.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2