Anonymous chat app Yik Yak is back after four years in the wilderness

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Oh boy! Scrolling through the posts is an education. It is useful for finding out what's going on on campus!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Same here…;)

It’s popular around schools and colleges. The posts are often vulgar and quite juvenile. I only tolerate it because if something is going on I can find out the what’s, why’s and other details before the University publicizes it. For example, the academic building adjacent to my building was evacuated and fire trucks were pouring in. I checked on Yik Yak and learned that there was some sort of a gas leak in one of the labs. The issue was resolved quickly without any damage.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s popular around schools and colleges. The posts are often vulgar and quite juvenile. I only tolerate it because if something is going on I can find out the what’s, why’s and other details before the University publicizes it. For example, the academic building adjacent to my building was evacuated and fire trucks were pouring in. I checked on Yik Yak and learned that there was some sort of a gas leak in one of the labs. The issue was resolved quickly without any damage.
Oh wow. I can definitely see how it can be helpful/useful…:)….Anyway, thanks for the information Annie. I appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2