Masks will once again be required at the majority of U.S. Apple Stores

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone noticing the growing number of people who have been vaccinated getting COVID?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The Covid vaccine is much like a flu shot; it may work or it may not work.

Unfortunately politicians are using the unvaccinated people as the scapegoat in this latest surge of infections when facts show the fully vaccinated are also getting sick.

IMHO, neither the politicians nor scientists know what’s going on or how to deal with it.

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I can see another shutdown coming. The cases are going back up, and people now are being more careless with not wearing a mask now that if you been fully vaccinated, you can opt to not wear a mask.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it not a variation of the flu? If so, it will be around for years to come and people are going to catch it. Period. Some people will be more susceptible to it than others.

Politicians will use any situation to their advantage and you can best believe they have an agenda, in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can see another shutdown coming. The cases are going back up, and people now are being more careless with not wearing a mask now that if you been fully vaccinated, you can opt to not wear a mask.

I don't think people are being more careless about it. I just think they are not as afraid of it like they were when the pandemic began.

We were asked to wear masks so we wore them. We were asked to stay at home so we stayed at home. We were asked to stand at least 6 feet apart so we did. We were asked to get vaccinated so we got vaccinated and yet, COVID is still around and many who complied with the mandates are still catching it.

It's no wonder why many people are saying, "I might as well not wear a mask, not stay at home, not get vaccinated since doing those things aren't guaranteed to prevent me from getting it".

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73