Western Digital warns My Book NAS owners to disconnect devices immediately

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Regardless of what type or brand of storage devices you use, always have some type of cloud backup. If your files are that important, you wouldn’t just rely on an external drive. I have an external drive for all my photography images, but I also have that drive being backed up with Backblaze so if the drive fails, my files are still safe. Sorry to sound cold and heartless but if your files are that important, you’d have that external drive being backed up.

Like the old saying goes, if your data doesn't exist in three places, it doesn't exist al all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Regardless of what type or brand of storage devices you use, always have some type of cloud backup. If your files are that important, you wouldn’t just rely on an external drive. I have an external drive for all my photography images, but I also have that drive being backed up with Backblaze so if the drive fails, my files are still safe. Sorry to sound cold and heartless but if your files are that important, you’d have that external drive being backed up.

Like the old saying goes, if your data doesn't exist in three places, it doesn't exist al all.

Same here, sir. My images are saved to my external Drive AND to two cloud services.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR