Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
giphy.gif

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Not all that far fetched.

Being in healthcare, I can tell you most people, in the U.S. at least, only consider healthcare when they need it, in other words when it’s too late. It is widely known that the only way we will improve is through preventative medicine. The Apple Watch, and other electronic equipment, can help us, and our medical providers, to get there. Having clinics, who both monitor our progress as well as advise us when we need interventions, could greatly improve the health of the public. Real doctors and nurses, with training on these devices and data, would be on the frontline of innovation and help people make the right decisions.

Healthcare is in crisis mode because people have no incentive to do the right things. We need a new approach.

denndeko

Jul 10, 2021
Visit site
I think Apple can do a lot of things in the medical domain. I have problems with my heart, and I am using Apple Watch for controlling and checking if everything is OK. It always helps me to check what is my heart rate and how high is my stress level. I like such kinds of innovations in the medical domain. Also, the health care management software is very great. It is online storage used by doctors. It permits to make storing information about patients easier and more efficient. The main advantage is that doctors won't need to work with papers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2