During the WWDC keynote earlier today, Apple announced that it was bringing a redesign to how notifications work on the iPhone.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    kataran likes this.
    06-07-2021 09:22 PM
    Outstanding I need this now lol
    06-08-2021 12:29 PM
    I think I would trust my own judgement as to what is important rather than some algorithm !
    Just_Me_D and ksassy like this.
    06-08-2021 02:19 PM
    I can see where this could be useful. It’s about time Apple started improving their notifications. I believe, if I can remember that far back, BlackBerry had something similar. They were the kings of notifications since their entire platform was based on business.
    Let’s see where this goes!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-08-2021 03:33 PM
    I can see where this could be useful. It’s about time Apple started improving their notifications. I believe, if I can remember that far back, BlackBerry had something similar. They were the kings of notifications since their entire platform was based on business.
    Let’s see where this goes!
    I, too, will have a wait and see approach to this new prioritized notification feature. Right now, as stated above by someone else, I’m the best judge of which notifications gets priority.
    06-08-2021 06:03 PM
    I never disliked the current way of notification on iOS.
    Therefore I won’t enable AI for it.
    06-08-2021 06:10 PM
    I, too, will have a wait and see approach to this new prioritized notification feature. Right now, as stated above by someone else, I’m the best judge of which notifications gets priority.
    It doesn’t stop you from doing that. You set it up the way you want or don’t use it at all if I’m understanding it correctly.
    For me, sometimes I don’t want every single notification coming through and then decide whether I want to answer it, like while sleeping. I’m just glad Apple is finally giving users choices.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-08-2021 06:11 PM
    It doesn’t stop you from doing that. You set it up the way you want or don’t use it at all if I’m understanding it correctly.
    For me, sometimes I don’t want every single notification coming through and then decide whether I want to answer it, like while sleeping. I’m just glad Apple is finally giving users choices.
    I’m definitely appreciative of Apple for coming up with this new feature and I will surely play around with the settings to see if it’s worth making a part of my every day…
    06-08-2021 06:21 PM