IAC and Expedia Chairman Barry Diller, who founded the Fox Broadcasting company, has said companies on Apple's App Store are overcharged in a "disgusting manner".

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    05-22-2021 09:00 AM
    The usual load of Hooey, Mr Diller has the answer to his problems in his own hands !
    Just don’t put anything on an Apple platform, then you won’t be charged for it !
    05-22-2021 11:45 AM
    Let's see... Facebook, Twitter, Epic, and now Fox!

Yeah, surely Apple must be doing something right here.
    05-23-2021 09:14 AM
    If you want sympathy from me you’ll have to start respecting the wishes of your customers. Most of us don’t want to see ads in our apps and we don’t want to be tracked across the internet. Will you honor our wishes or will you simply ignore them or be devious and make the app/service unusable until we accept your terms knowing those terms are against our wishes?
    Annie_M likes this.
    05-23-2021 11:04 AM
    If you want sympathy from me you’ll have to start respecting the wishes of your customers. Most of us don’t want to see ads in our apps and we don’t want to be tracked across the internet. Will you honor our wishes or will you simply ignore them or be devious and make the app/service unusable until we accept your terms knowing those terms are against our wishes?
    Well said! I completely agree!
    05-23-2021 11:06 AM
    Yup, that’s about it !
    I personally would be happy to see a lot of this Huge scam industry die. Do people not realise how much money is made from them, by forcing them to pay for advertisements they never wanted ,on top of the ridiculous price they pay for bad internet and wildly inflated gadget prices ? Developers ? who cares ? most of what they make is rubbish designed to strip out your data and either sell it or use it against you !!
    05-25-2021 07:19 AM