Disabling an entire Apple ID over an Apple Card payment issue is madness

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have passed on the Apple card. I have enough trouble with Apple locking my account from time to time for no apparent reason. Then I have to jump through hoops to get it unlocked.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This makes more sense. A case of the iMore blog site jumping the gun, before verifying the story.

giphy.gif

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Apple Card in my opinion is the most taught out service that I ever used

Instant help when needed

Change card number with one tap which came in handy when a vitamin website tried to continue charging me when I canceled. And the Dispute button gives an instant freeze on the amount with no interest charged to you till it’s resolved

The cash back is daily on a separate cash card

The overall simplicity along with top tier security like no info on the titanium card is great

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

This! I started using mine and stopped using my debit card. At the end of the month it gets paid in full. And the cash back just paid for my new iPad.

On another note, if the iMore writers actually INTERACTED with us little people here in the forums, maybe their articles would be more interesting.

Just my $0.02.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Apple Card in my opinion is the most taught out service that I ever used

Instant help when needed

Change card number with one tap which came in handy when a vitamin website tried to continue charging me when I canceled. And the Dispute button gives an instant freeze on the amount with no interest charged to you till it’s resolved

The overall simplicity along with top tier security like no info on the titanium card is great

I also use my Apple Card often and like the cash back option as well! All points you’ve stated on point!

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I don't use Amazon much but do use Ebay.
On Ebay the seller can choose to allow ApplePay as payment but I haven't seen it very often.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods