Save $99 on Apple's iPad Air: Now just $500 at Amazon

Apple has rolled out a new Turn Off Activation Lock web page in the United States.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    02-12-2021 10:30 AM
    It's about time! Lol.
    Annie_M likes this.
    02-12-2021 10:31 AM
    This has been so long overdue.
    Annie_M likes this.
    02-12-2021 10:32 AM
    Wow! new live is coming for me. lol

Luke pulls his body under the sheets and gets on top of his grandmother. Her body shivers from the cold. He caresses her body as she moans softly once again. He wants to shove his ***** back into her. Kathy’s legs widen, allowing for the opportunity for Luke’s **** to meet and touch her dripping wet ****. He leans down into her for another passionate kiss https://www.bigbootytube.xxx . His lower body does the work for him as he aligns himself finding her slit and slips back into her. Luke loves the warm sensation of her tight ****** wrapped around his shaft. He then takes long and deep strokes in and out of her. He allows his body to move upright enough for his tip to stay inside of her until he slams right back down deep inside of her *****. Kathy grunts each time he slams himself into her. Luke ****s her for a couple of minutes building up the intensity for his imminent arrival.

Kathy kisses her grandson with lust and desire. She’s never felt so alive and so complete until this very moment. She wants to scream out loud as Luke ****s her deeply. She contains herself as she feels him slow his pace down. She knows he’s about to ***. Kathy wants to feel her grandson cream her throbbing *****. She encourages him to finish deep inside of her without any worry.

-Darling, please *** inside me! *** for your grandmother! I can’t get pregnant anymore, please give me your seed! I need it!!

Hearing her words, Luke grunts. He knew he was a goner once she told him to *** inside of her. To *** for his grandmother! It was all so surreal. Hearing her say aloud that he’s ******* his grandmother sent a chill down his spine, in a good way of course. With a few more powerful thrusts, Luke lifts his head and cries aloud.

-I’m cumming grandma!! I’m cumming for you!!

Luke’s ***** spits out one massive load after the other deep into his grandmother’s womb. A wave of pleasure sweeps over his body as his **** convulses, spurting out his milk deep inside of her. The lust for his grandmother and the knowing of just how wrong he was for doing what he did, and not having any kind of intercourse in nearly a year, all were contributing factors for the most powerful orgasm he’s ever had. His fiancé was the last thing on his mind at the moment.

Kathy lies with her eyes shut as her grandson fills her up with his seed. It’s so warm, so plentiful. The ultimate feeling of satisfaction knowing she was able to make her grandson *** for her. She loves the fact that he wanted to **** her. She’s happy she was able to give him the sexual pleasure he desperately needed for so long. Most importantly, she’s relieved to know that she doesn’t regret what just happened between the two of them. No post orgasm guilt. No heat of the moment excuses. Just the pure satisfaction of getting a good ******* in such a long time.

Luke eventually pulls himself out and lies down next to his grandma. They catch their breaths in silence. He wonders what’s going through her mind. For him, all he can think about is how relieved and satisfied he is. And not one ounce of guilt or regret in him! He admits to himself that he just ****ed his grandma and he absolutely loved it! He thinks back on some random hookups with strangers in the past that he regrets having. Yet deep down, he knows he won’t ever regret this night https://thefreecams.net . The night he got intimate with his loving grandmother during a snow storm on a road trip.
    Last edited by ceyofipu; 05-05-2021 at 10:54 PM.
    02-14-2021 07:36 AM
    3243042[/URL]]Wow! new live is coming for me. lol
    Huh?
    02-14-2021 07:45 AM
    To submit a request for Activation Lock support, you must be the owner of the device, and the device must not be in Lost Mode or managed by a business or educational institution.
    Well, here come all the "Why isn't my Activation Lock request going through?" posts.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-14-2021 12:21 PM
    Wow! new live is coming for me. lol
    Hello, and welcome to iMore.

Can you explain your post in a little more detail please?
    02-14-2021 12:23 PM