Tim Cook describes privacy as 'one of the top issues of the century'

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still believe privacy in the general sense is more precious to older people. The youth of today, in general, put everything out in the open for all the world to see. Viewing ads on their smartphone while playing a game doesn't seem to phase them, but for someone like me it ticks me off and cause me to immediately delete the app. With that being said, as long as information is valuable, there will be people who go to great lengths to acquire it even if it means trampling over your rights or desire not to share.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I still believe privacy in the general sense is more precious to older people. The youth of today, in general, put everything out in the open for all the world to see. Viewing ads on their smartphone while playing a game don't seem to phase them, but for someone like me, it ticks me off and cause me to immediately delete the app. With that being said, as long as information is valuable, there will be people who go through great lengths to acquire it even if it means trampling over your rights or desire not to share.

Excellent point. Many young people don’t seem to value privacy. It will be interesting to see how they feel about it as they age.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2