There are way more Cat Shines in Bowser's Fury than I initially thought

fairmarketvalue

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
First off, I hope this post doesn't violate any iMore "terms of service", so bear with me. Of the 59 threads listed as "Today's Posts", fully 40 of them are "started by iMore.com" and virtually none of them have any further postings by actual readers. I don't know why news items I see on the front page of this website need to be carried over as a posted thread. Indeed, one might call it "filler" for the obvious reason that there would be markedly fewer posts without same. Just sayin'.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
First off, I hope this post doesn't violate any iMore "terms of service", so bear with me. Of the 59 threads listed as "Today's Posts", fully 40 of them are "started by iMore.com" and virtually none of them have any further postings by actual readers. I don't know why news items I see on the front page of this website need to be carried over as a posted thread. Indeed, one might call it "filler" for the obvious reason that there would be markedly fewer posts without same. Just sayin'.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as long as your posts don't violate iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines, you should be fine. I understand the point you are making. However since iMore is a free forum, these blog posts pay the bills, so to speak. :)

fairmarketvalue

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as long as your posts don't violate iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines, you should be fine. I understand the point you are making. However since iMore is a free forum, these blog posts pay the bills, so to speak. :)

Many thanks for your insights. However, I must admit I still don't understand how double-posting (in the "News" section and then again in the fora) "pays the bills". Cheers.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner