The iPhone takes great photos, but a digital camera is still a useful tool

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. The camera on the iPhone has come along way over the years and the improvements have allowed people to take awesome photos.

With that being said, it is still my preference to use my DSLR camera (Nikon D90) for photos taken at weddings, portraits, and other occasions I deem important.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. The camera on the iPhone has come along way over the years and the improvements have allowed people to take awesome photos.

With that being said, it is still my preference to use my DSLR camera (Nikon D90) for photos taken at weddings, portraits, and other occasions I deem important.

True, but the iPhone is getting close. The photos I've taken so far with my iPhone 12 Super Pro Max³ are truly wonderful. Your D90 will soon be obsolete.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
True, but the iPhone is getting close. The photos I've taken so far with my iPhone 12 Super Pro Max³ are truly wonderful. Your D90 will soon be obsolete.

I bought my Nikon D90 11 years ago and the photos I take with it are still downright awesome. I agree it will be obsolete at some point, but I’ll co timid to use it as long as it still works for me...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73