Apple-branded products attract up to 76% more online dating matches

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't know why, but this tickles me! And I am far beyond the age range of a 35-years old singleton, but I completely understand the "draw" of Apple products!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Seeking mate for lasting relationship. Must be honest, trustworthy and love Apple devices. Please send photo of current employment location.

Reply:
6297648761_b7e8f97fc3_b.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
That's extremely fickle to judge a potential date by what brand of phone or car he owns. I cannot imagine that sort of behaviour.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
...And to show that you’re REALLY ballin’ have the new 20 watt power adapter and Mag Safe wireless charger somewhere in the photo...
;-)

AmeliaFg

Feb 28, 2021
Visit site
I agree, this thing with brands, especially speaking about devices, is making me so frustrated, I mean, who cares what smartphone do you have and what jeans cover your *** up... Brand doesn't always mean qualitative and reliable! Purchasing luxurious expensive stuff may mean: "I have too much money I don't know what to spend on, thus, I haven't found any other solution than buying some brand stuff and show off"...
What I actually noticed is that narcissistic love type people have this habit to buy everything being extremely expensive which will let others know they are rich. IMO, it's better to avoid such people and search for some really kind and reliable ones. All these brands and narcissistic behavior won't give you anything special, they're just consuming your energy and making you care about your appearance more than you'd want.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I only date Ladies who wear Nike and use Apple products...*looks over at Girlfriend and she's using an Android and wearing Adidas*...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods