Both Chicago Apple Stores were looted during Sunday disturbances

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Without getting into politics, it tells us we are failing as a nation in our cities. People who have not will find a way to have, right or wrong.

It doesn’t do any good, if what you covet and steal is a brick. And what happened in Chicago was pure vandalism and hate. It was started by misinformation and spread by social media. A gathering grew after an armed person was shot by a police officer. Someone posted on social media that the shooting involved a child, which is false. The protest and then looting and vandalism grew out from that.

Last edited:

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
It doesn’t do any good, if what you covet and steal is a brick. And what happened in Chicago was pure vandalism and hate. It was started by misinformation and spread by social media. A gathering grew after an armed person was shot by a police officer. Someone posted on social media that the shooting involved a child, which is false. The protest and then looting and vandalism grew out from that.

I don’t disagree with your analysis of what happened but still stand by my comment of the overall overcrowded and economically devastated situation in many cities.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I don’t disagree with your analysis of what happened but still stand by my comment of the overall overcrowded and economically devastated situation in many cities.

I am not in disagreement with your comment either. I am speaking about this particular incident in Chicago. Even the Reverend Jessie Jackson spoke out condemning it. Which unfortunately has been politicized.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1